Pages

29 March 2015

Mothers Day..



I made this for my Mum's Mothers Day card.It was an 8x8 card. 
I embossed centura pearl cardstock with the Regency Swirls  embossing folder. Printed the greeting on to the same cardstock and cut the edge with curved borders 2 die. I then cut 3 more borders alternating between the ivory and lavender pearlised card. Layered them onto the embossed card. Added a matching ribbon and some gems and pearls. (I did put back the gem that fell off but had already taken the photo lol...)

I stamped the flowers petals using the Arianna Blooms stamp with a clear ink and embossed them using Seafoam White embossing powder then  cut them out using the die. I shaped the flower petals and coloured them with Milled Lavender Distress ink. Cut the stamens with a die and layered the petals to form the flowers and added a pearl in the centre of each one. Cut some swirls and glittered them and the flowers with crystal glitter. I loved making the flowers and can see myself making lots more of them in different colour ways.



Please leave a comment if you have time, thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin