Pages

26 November 2014

Now some for the Kids....

A rocker card, the decoupage was  from Lynzeysplace, I resized it and I added  a few bits using CAP. Printed it all out on Costco's photo paper and cut it by hand. Added lot of glitter too.. it was a large card, but I though it was perfect for a 1st Birthday.
Now I loved this..when I finished it...the backing paper was a shimmer paper that changed colour depending on which angle you viewed it from.  The FREDDIE   I did in CAP2  changed it to an svg and cut it on my cougar. The image was from the web I've no idea where, it's a character from a childrens TV program that Freddie liked.
The image of the girl was from a  decoupage sheet I bought in a bundle at a boot sale. That was such a good buy, must have got over 100 sheets lots of doubles but that didn't mater...think I've only ever cut this one up though..lol..about time I used some more.   The backing papers are from my stash, I added the ribbons, a lot of glitter, gems and charms.  

Using the stork again, printed the backing paper, the brother letters are from a crafters companion cd, which I made into an svg in CAP2 and cut on my cougar. The lace was from Pinflair, glitter gems and ribbon from stock.
Hope you like, please leave a comment if you have time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin