Pages

15 September 2014

Art Deco Ladies...I

I love art deco ladies and enjoy making cards using them.
This one was so pretty. I bought the lady & frame file from the clipart fairy. Printed it out on photo paper, and cut out the centre from the frame. I printed the wording on my laser printer in black, then hot foiled it in silver. and put the frame on top using pads to give it height.I  decided to make the decoupage into a few more layers than what it came with. I decided to make it into an easel card, printed the backing papers. Added a ribbon, some pearls, silver glitter for her jewellery, crystal glitter on the frame and on the feathers, and my lovely roses which acted as the stopper for the card.

I really can't remember where I got the file for this. A large card, lots of layers to the decoupage, added charms, pearls, lots of glitter and feathers.

Another decoupaged, layered  glittery card.

Such a cute card, I bought the pdf from the clipart fairy. Resized it, printed it out onto photo-paper, then printed it again and cut around the vogue and glittered it. Cut out and made the decoupage lady, decided on an an easel card adding a matching ribbon, more glitter and some gems.

Another pretty blue lady from the clipart fairy.  Printed the greeting and swirl directly onto pearlised card, then hot foiled the them in silver. Added a ribbon and some gems to the ribbon.  Cut out the lady and the frame, and decoupaged them, added some glitter..well...you have to add glitter..

I think the image of the lady and the chandelier is from a MCS CD. Printed onto photo paper, the chandelier was glittered using black stickles. Matted onto black card, then silver card all put onto black shinny card.  The lady was  decoupaged and glittered using crystal glitter. The Happy Birthday was  designed in Inkscape and cut on my cougar. I bought the lovely diamond flourish.

All printed out on photo paper, decoupaged, glittered and a few gems added.

Hope you like them, please leave a comment if you have time, thanks...





1 comment:

Carol said...

Hello you, glad to see you are still crafting and making such gorgeous cards - stunning x Take care xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin